Dreams To Achieve
Dreams To Achieve

Welcome to my blog 



Haii  I’m LailaTiqaaa :D
Thanks for visiting my blog !
And don’t forget to follow me ;D





Tagboard

Please leave your footprints here


Fellow Friends




Credits

Template : Arrien Inspirit
Edited: LailaTiqaa

Changing . Better or Worst ?
Saturday 18 May 2013 • 01:37 • 0 comments
Hello :) Heyyy , It's May ! 
cepat nya masa berlalu kn ? pejam celik pejam celik dh masuk May rupanyaa ^^ haha
okay , this month , a lot of things happened . and somehow , either it change me or I change it :p idk if it's good or something but ..... nah , let it be :) just wait and see !
Haircut
First of all , it's funny how your new hairstyle could change the way you think and make you feels different :p well , at least for me ^^ hehe . yeah right , I've cut my hair and it's do change me a bit :> okay , whateverrrrrrrr :p
btw , ths is totally trueee xD 
Study
Okay , right now , disebabkan sesuatu perkara berlaku , aku seriously dah mula rajin study semula :') I'm glad I'm back ! ada hikmah semuanya terjadi :') bagus lah aku pun dh mula rajin study , PMR pun dh nk dkat kn ? focus , Laila , focusssssssssss ! ^^

Phone 
 and .......... wallah ! xD phone baruuuu ~ well , tk expect pun sebenarnya ._____. tpi tiba tiba ayah belikan phone baru , nak buat acano kannn :p sebenarnya , aku tk minat samsung ....... #SeriousTalk tak minatttttt >.< apa ? bagi korang ? mimpi lahhhh :p aku tk minat pun aku ambil juga :> hehehehe ~ okay , tahu lah phone korang lagi class kn ? :p ada aku kisah ke ? :p
and last but not least ......
Spectacles

This . I wear one of these things now :( and I'm not so happy about it . cause you know , it means that ............ nanti tudung asyik tak betul jeeeeeeeee :( lol xD okay , apa apa je lah kn tapi aku pun tak berapa nak suka spec nihhh :p alahhh , power aku bukan tinggi mana punnn xD padahal xP ntah lah , tak tahu lah tinggi atau tk , I don't care lh :p 

so I guess that's it for now :) I'd like to say ........ goodbye , and have a nice day guys :* love ya ! ^^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


? ?